Prop Pal Needle System
Discount for 5 or more Prop Pal needles
5 Prop Pal needles
for under £1000
- Manufactured from S275 Structural Steel
- Certified safe working load of 1050kg
- Secure fastening to internal floors
- 2 Acrow slots
- Props lock securely into Prop Pal system for greater stability
- SAFE ~ EASY ~ SECURE
- Discount included if buying 5 or more needles
- Save up to £15 per needle when buying 5 or more needles
- Price does not include extra plates for the extra 100mm space when using as a standard needle. You can add the extra plates to your order
- Price does not include delivery
- Free collection
- Free delivery to anywhere within 25 miles of SK2 postcode
- If you wish to purchase more than 12 needles, please contact 0161 456 0758 for more information
S275 Structural Steel
|Safe working load||
|No. Acrow slots||
£180.00 excl. VAT
And get up to £15 off per needle when you order 5 or more
Acrow Slot Plates
100mm Extra Space Plates
- Creates an extra 100mm of space when using as a standard needle
- Prop Pal needle MK3 (aka PP1200) now includes an attachable acrow slot plate allowing props to be locked in place at one or both ends
- Enables builders to use Prop Pal as a standard needle for supporting masonry and steel beams in a traditional manner
- Supports walls above the floor joist as originally designed for
- Gives builders a dual application for using Prop Pal
£15.00 excl. VAT
Prop Pal Needle System MK3 PP1200
Jacking Support System
Safe Working Load
Thickness of Wall Support
Other benefits and features of the Prop Pal needle include the following:
Manufactured in the UK!
Only needle support in the building trade to include a jacking support system to provide extra stability and safety for temporary wall support.
The jacking support can be adjusted to securely support the inner leaf wall whilst the acrow supports the external.
Minimal disturbance to walls, ceiling and timber floors can be left intact.
Greater access for inserting steel beams – Prop Pal needle length: 1200mm
Dimensions of needle ensure that it will slide through an aperture (on a home property wall) the size of a metric size brick: 215 x 60mm
Takes the stress from hiding steel beams.
Secure fastening to internal floors.
Load capacity 1050KG.
Secure locking of props.
Takes away the uncertainty from propping. No lateral force on builders props as weight is transferred along the Prop Pal needle down through standard builders props
No lateral force on the props which can cause them to bend.
Support cavity walls evenly and more securely due to its strength resulting in little or no deflection.
You can also purchase Prop Pal Needle System extra plates to attach to the base of the jacking screw plate to slot a prop in giving builders an extra 100mm in space between props and saves time when wanting to use Prop Pal as a standard needle. You can still remove the jacking screw plate to slot props at both ends of the needle system if you want to. The versatility of Prop Pal: Using Prop Pal as a standard needle enables builders to support masonry and steel beams in a traditional manner as well as supporting walls above the floor chamber as originally designed for – In effect this gives builders a dual application for using Prop Pal.